No because if your a guy you probably just find it uncomfortable that
men are with men because your use to thinking men are with girls, I know
as a girl I find lesbians disturbing as girls are normally with men and
I find it uncomfortable to think that girls are with girls,
No,but if you assault people and/or discriminate against them
then you'll get in trouble.
I hate b!tches and stuck up people but I live with it and mind my own
sh!t and so should you.
No,but if you assault people and/or discriminate against them
then you'll get in trouble.
I hate b!tches and stuck up people but I live with it and mind my own
sh!t and so should you.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul No because if your . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://linaa232.blogspot.com/2013/09/no-because-if-your.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh:
Unknown - Saturday, September 28, 2013
Belum ada komentar untuk "No because if your "
Post a Comment